Are Cadbury Easter eggs vegan?
Milk chocolate egg shell made with Cadbury Dairy Milk: Suitable for vegetarians.
Can Vegans eat eggs?
Well, the short answer is yes! Unless they are vegan (meaning they don’t eat dairy products, eggs, or any other products which are derived from animals), some vegetarians do eat eggs and belong to a group known as lacto-ovo-vegetarians which according to the Vegetarian Society is the most common type of meatless diet.
Does Cadbury chocolate contain nuts?
Cadburys. (certain chocolate bars, buttons and drinks are listed as “nut absent”).
What is the best dairy free chocolate?
The Best Dairy-Free Vegan Chocolate
- Ombar Coco Mylk Vegan Chocolate Bar. …
- Galaxy Vegan Caramel & Sea Salt Chocolate Bar. …
- Pure Heavenly Mint Vegan Chocolate Bar. …
- Hotel Chocolat 45% Nutmilk Vegan Chocolate Batons. …
- Doisy & Dam Dark Chocolate Buttons Share Bag.
Are Lindt bunnies dairy-free?
Lindt dark chocolate bunny
(Just note, only the dark bunnies are dairy-free!)