What American snacks are vegan?
Common salty snacks
- Kettle Brand. Potato chips in many flavors.
- Hippeas. Salty puffed snacks in a variety of flavours.
- Earth Balance. Cheddar flavor puffs and squares.
- Stacy’s. Pita chips, Pita thins, Bagel chips.
- Ritz Crackers. (Christie) Wheat based crackers.
- Triscuit. (Nabisco) Whole grain wheat crackers.
- Cape Cod. …
Are M&M’s vegan?
M&M’s aren’t suitable for vegetarians. We use additives that come from animal products when we’re making M&M’s and traces of these can be found in the sweets. They aren’t listed in the ingredients because they’re only present in such small amounts. What makes them unsuitable?
What chocolate is accidentally vegan?
Accidentally vegan chocolate
Cadbury Bournville Plain Chocolate. Green & Blacks – Dark Chocolate, Hazelnut & Currant, Ginger, Maya Gold, Espresso, Spiced Chilli, Lemon, Mint. Lindt Excellence – 70%, 85% and 90% Dark Chocolate. Elizabeth Shaw Mint Crisp Dark Chocolates.
Which kind bars are vegan?
All of our Whole Fruit bar flavors are vegan, as well as most of our KIND Healthy Grains® clusters (excluding Oats & Honey Clusters with Toasted Coconut and Almond Butter Whole Grain Clusters).
Is Coke a vegan?
Coca-Cola does not contain any ingredients derived from animal sources and can be included in a vegetarian or vegan diet.