Yes, pure, distilled rum is considered gluten-free. Rum is made primarily from sugarcane molasses or sugarcane juice.
Which rum is not gluten-free?
Bacardi rum is gluten-free, including Bacardi 8, Superior, Gold, Select, Bacardi 151, and their flavored rums. Their ready to drink cocktails are also gluten-free.
Can celiacs drink rum?
What alcohol can be included on a gluten free diet? Cider, wine, sherry, spirits, port and liqueurs are gluten free. Even when a cereal that contains gluten is used as an ingredient, all spirits are distilled during the manufacturing process and this process removes any trace of gluten.
What is the best gluten-free rum?
Best Rum Choices When Eating Gluten-Free
- Mount Gay.
Is Corona beer gluten-free?
Note: Gluten-Free Options Are Available For This Product
1) Corona contains barley, which is a gluten-containing grain. 2) Due to various processes the company has in place, the gluten count goes down, and Corona tests below the 20ppm.
What alcohol is not gluten-free?
Fermented Alcohols That Are Not Considered Gluten-Free 1
- Beer and other malted beverages (ale, porter, stout) Sake/rice wine made with barley malt.
- Flavored hard cider containing malt.
- Flavored hard lemonade containing malt.
- Flavored wine coolers containing malt or hydrolyzed wheat protein.
What beer can celiacs drink?
Types of gluten-free beer
- Buck Wild Pale Ale by Alpenglow Beer Company (California, USA)
- Copperhead Copper Ale by Alt Brew (Wisconsin, USA)
- Redbridge Lager by Anheuser-Busch (Missouri, USA)
- Felix Pilsner by Bierly Brewing (Oregon, USA)
- Pyro American Pale Ale by Burning Brothers Brewing (Minnesota, USA)
Is Coca Cola gluten-free?
The ingredients in Coca-Cola do not contain gluten. Ingredients containing gluten must be identified on the label, so you can check all our products at http://www.coca-colajourney.com.au/brands.
Which wine is gluten-free?
Red and white wine is made predominantly from grapes, which are naturally gluten-free. The fermentation process also does not include any gluten. After fermentation, a process called fining, in which substances are added to the wine to help clarify it, could potentially cause gluten contaminants to enter the bottle.