According to a recent blog post published by General Mill, select Nature Valley Granola Bars are Gluten-Free.
Does Nature Valley Protein granola have gluten?
Are Nature Valley Bars Gluten-Free? Our protein range is not only loaded with extra protein to keep you feeling fuller for longer; these delicious Nature Valley bars are also fully gluten-free, making them suitable for coeliac diet and those who are lowering their gluten intake.
What Nature Valley products are gluten-free?
As of this writing (August 2016) the following flavors of Nature Valley bars are gluten-free (as claimed on the Nature Valley website).
- Almond Dark Chocolate Nut Crisp Bars.
- Salted Caramel Peanut Nut Crisp Bars.
- Peanut Crunch Roasted Nut Crunch Bars.
- Almond Crunch Roasted Nut Crunch Bars.
Are Nature Valley granola bars good for you?
• Nature Valley Oats ‘n’ Honey granola bar
Yes, granola bars are healthy (when made of real grains, nuts, and fruit), but they’re for energy, not weight loss. In fact, you could be gaining weight if they’re your go-to snack.
Does popcorn have gluten?
Most popcorn is gluten-free
Popcorn is made from corn, which doesn’t contain gluten. In fact, corn is often recommended as a safe alternative to wheat for those with celiac disease, and most people who cannot tolerate gluten can safely enjoy corn products ( 2 ).
What food items are gluten-free?
Many naturally gluten-free foods can be a part of a healthy diet:
- Fruits and vegetables.
- Beans, seeds, legumes and nuts in their natural, unprocessed forms.
- Lean, nonprocessed meats, fish and poultry.
- Most low-fat dairy products.
Are Nature Valley granola bars high in fiber?
Although the granola bars are a source of whole grains and fiber, they are not a very good source. … This Nature Valley granola bar contains just more than half a gram of fiber per 10 grams of carbs.
Are any granola bars gluten free?
Have you tried looking for gluten-free granola bars recently? It used to be a hopeless exercise, but now there are lots of choices—even gluten-free oat bars! … Most of these are technically not granola bars because they don’t all have grains—but they all have plenty of fiber and healthy ingredients.
What popular cereals are gluten free?
Below are four popular cereal varieties that are gluten-free.
- Honey Nut Cheerios. Plain Cheerios and Honey Nut Cheerios are gluten-free products, as they’re made from oats, oat bran, and cornstarch. …
- Chex. Chex cereal is made from whole grain rice, making the product free of gluten. …
- Puffins. …
- Chocolate Honey Bunches of Oats.
Do Nature Valley granola bars have peanuts?
GRANOLA BAR: Nature Valley granola bars are made with whole grain oats roasted peanuts, and peanut butter. REAL INGREDIENTS: Hearty whole grain oats with no artificial flavors artificial colors, or high fructose corn syrup.