Yes, with the exception of the Chocolate, Yogurt covered, or Granola Craisins they all seem to be Vegan as of now.
Are Craisins non GMO?
There is no such thing as a GMO cranberry. Ocean Spray’s “Craisins® Original Dried Cranberries” only have two ingredients – cranberries and cane sugar, and neither the berry plants nor the sugar cane has genetically-modified versions But, that hasn’t stopped Ocean Spray from including a non-GMO label on their product.
Is Ocean Spray 100% cranberry juice vegan?
Ocean Spray makes a variety of different types of Fruit-related products, their two most popular being juices and their dried fruits. Well and of course their fresh cranberries, but that’s a given. The fresh Cranberries are Vegan.
Is Ocean Spray cranberry and raspberry vegan?
“Please be aware that Ocean Spray Cranberry & Raspberry Juice, Cranberry & Pomegranate Juice & the Cranberry & Raspberry are not advised for a vegetarian/vegan diet. This is because the raspberry and pomegranate juices used are sometimes clarified by filtering through bovine gelatin.
Is expired cranberry juice safe to drink?
The Risk of Consuming Expired Cranberry Juice
So, even if the cranberry juice has expired, it is quite safe to drink it for a few more weeks or even months. However, it all comes down to how safely you have stored the drink. … Consuming such spoilt juice might cause minor illness, upset stomach, or even food poisoning.
What ingredients are in Craisins?
It has only two ingredients: dried cranberries (65%) and sugar. That means there is 35 per cent added sugar. Add to that the natural sugars from the fruit itself which is 38 per cent, you get a total count of sugars to 73 per cent.
Are dried pineapples vegan?
Dried Pineapple is vegan.