‘We can confirm that we have made adjustments to the seasonings we use on Walkers Smoky Bacon and Roast Chicken Flavoured crisps and that they are now suitable for vegetarians,’ a spokesperson from Walkers Crisps told Metro.co.uk.
Are Walkers Roast Chicken crisps vegan 2019?
Are Walkers crisps vegan-friendly? … The majority of Walkers crisps are in fact suitable for vegans, even a few of the flavours you might not have expected – we’re talking about you, Prawn Cocktail and Roast Chicken!
Are all Walkers crisps vegan?
Answer: All our core Walkers Crisps flavours are suitable for vegetarians. Some flavours in our wider Walkers range do contain meat, so please check the back of pack for guidance.
How do Walkers Flavour crisps?
▶ Question: How do you flavour the crisps without breaking them? Answer: After they have been cooked in sunseed and rapeseed oil, while they are still delicious and warm – we gently tumble the crisps through a curtain of seasoning.
What crisps are not suitable for vegetarians?
- Walkers – Cheese & Onion, BBQ Pulled Pork, Beef & Onion, Tomato Ketchup, Smoky Bacon, Spicy Sriracha.
- Pringles – Sour Cream & Onion, Cheesy Cheese, Prawn Cocktail.
- Sunbites – Sour Cream & Cracked Black Pepper.
- Doritos – Tangy Cheese.
- Monster Munch.
What ingredients are in Walkers Crisps?
- Vegetable Oil (Sunflower, Rapeseed, in varying proportions),
- Salt and Vinegar Seasoning [Flavouring, Corn (Maize) Starch, Salt, Acids (Citric Acid, Malic Acid), Yeast Extract, Potassium Chloride, Antioxidant (Rosemary Extract)]